arttwo50

Buy Original Art on ARTtwo50

Monday, August 20, 2012

Speckled Trout Impasto OIl Painting


This is a 24" wide by 12" tall impressionist Speckled Trout. Oil. Colorful.
Blah, blah, blah.

Okay, so here's the thing. According to the blog "STATS" I'm supposed to
believe that there are people from pretty much all over the world viewing my work. Now. Daily.  Lots of Russians; which is cool, but what does that even mean?  And so far I have had just a teeny weeny bit of feedback on this site. 
So if you are reading this, and you can speak English or Spanish, Russian, or whatever, it would be very cool
if you would just let me know you stopped by. Join the blog.  Tell me you love it. Tell me you hate it. Tell me it is
so boring you are just neutral on it. Just SAY SOMETHING. 
Thanks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment